Monday, March 13, 2006

Yes I have a lot of farigh time...

American Idol... the programme is entertaining... the aftermath isnt.


The stupid music company, Im guessing he signed up with Clive, have managed to turn him into a sugary pop princess...
Sob...
My Bo...
...who managed to make it to the top 2 last year
...who sang the hell out of Vehicle, For the love of money, I cant get no satisfaction and Sweet Home Alabama...

They took the King of Rock and turned him into Britney Spears... sob....

Lets hope his next album is more him...




Meanwhile...

Im rooting for Chris Daughtry in the hots department.

He is so much better then Vin Diesel. Please stop comparing them...

And oh boy, can he sing :D







For everyone who thinks Taylor isnt cute.... need I say more?? he he...

1 comment:

Aisha said...

oh lol never mind you already agree with me :) lol