Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Musing (abusing)...

The funny thing about quetta… not the funny Oh my god, that's so funny, I think I gave myself a heart attack from laughing so much, but the other funny Oh my god, am I really from this God forsaken place funny… so anyway, the funny thing about quetta is that this city is so frikkin small that its like high school all over again. You go out with somebody, you break up and you start going out with someone else. Chances are the next someone else is the previous someone else's best friend. Then you break up with the second someone else and start dating a third person, who turns out to be a cousin of the second someone else. Yep, that's how far you get to go, that's how big this city really is.
All I gotta say is, Thank God for our parents, who we are still scared shit off. We never got around to doin the dating scene when we were still in quetta. Sort of makes me feel better to know that my potential/non-existent boyfriend hasnt already dated half of this city.

No comments: