Monday, October 03, 2005

All things bright and happy....

It takes a lot to standup to someone. It takes even more when that someone is yourself. I think it takes everything in you to face the demons that inhabit the dark recesses of your mind and soul. To say enough. I wont have anymore of this. Im tired and Im sick of you telling me what to do and how to feel. I wont. Ive had enough.
To Faith: Saw a brilliant side of you today... after months of the despair you went through, i loved the way you emerged from it. Here's to conquering your past and your demons and to letting go.

On a brighter and happier note, one of my closest friends got married today, or is in the middle of the process of getting married right now. The depressing thing being i couldnt go back to my hometown where the ceremony is being held, cuz of stupid exams and tests (who told me to get into medicine in the first place :O see how i am paying) But hopefully her wedding will be a lovely ceremony. I hope my cynicism as regards to relationships doesnt rub off on her. I hope the man she is marrying turns out to be worth all her love and worthy of being with the wonderful person that she is. I hope they live happily ever after and have adorable children and grand children and a wonderfully wonderful life together.... :D

Happy Married Life, both of You!!!!

(God i hate not being there :( ... )

No comments: