Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Motii Mao

Since my browser still refuses to show me verification boxes and I cant comment on people's blogs anymore, I shall have to resort to lower means... like commenting on people's post via writing my own blog...

So here's to Khizzy who wrote abt pets... :D I have one too, Khizzy, a cat, who is also gay, only its a 'she' and is actually not so much gay, but more of a anti-cat mano billi. She HATES cats. She really actually does. Wonder where she go that from though.



12 comments:

Masti-boy said...

oops..I am axed !!

Faith said...

lol... i deleted the post by accident... had to republish it..

Anonymous said...

That cat is the cutiest!!!!!!!

Masti-boy said...

i put some cat pics at my blog for you. check it out

Masti-boy said...

check new pic of billi with kutta at my blog

mahnoor said...

SOHNIIIIIII I FINALLY FOUND YOUR BLOG AGAIN!!! it wasn't easy... thankfully my blogroll was still alive.

but yayyyy!

Anonymous said...

woweee cool blog . laughed out loud at the previous post . The cat is very cute but I personally prefer dogs ... :D

Anonymous said...

cutest an the most goodlooking cat ever !!! yeah !!!

Masti-boy said...

phir gaib ho gai tum...hibernating bear ho?

Samar Owais said...

The cat is sooo cute! What's it named? And im extremely scared of cats...and they usually figure that out and come mess with me. Lol.

Sorry it took me this long to come visit your blog. And you've stopped updating...

mystic-soul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Masti-boy said...

ullu ki dum....kahan ho?