Monday, July 10, 2006

What Godzilla said to God when his name wasn't found in the Book of Life

A song title I came across... I have no idea what Godzilla said in case you were wondering...

Watching Fifa Finals:

Zinedine Zidane:

Ok I haven't been in awe of someone (at TV distance ) like this for a very long time. And this was even before I found out he was muslim (which is brownie points for me all the way)

Man, he is sooo amazing...
and seriously, this time not solely based on his looks. His whole attitude on the field is so zabardast... except for the latest red card header obviously. Haye I hope Zizou wins...


Oh and if anyone cares, he is a muslim, his origin being Kabyle from La Castellane, an Algerian Frenchman.

I really hope France wins the penalty shots... (will find out by the time I finish this post)

No comments: