Saturday, August 19, 2006

I dont remember where I heard or read this but for some reason, I've been thinking about it the whole day...

With perfect strangers, people we dont even know, we are courteous and kind. The people we love, however, our family, our friends, the rest of the works... these are the people who get our back lashing, our unkind words, our temper tantrums and our contempt.

Also have been thinking...
House job requires wokin for 36 hrs every other day for most of the one year here in Pakistan. I can hardly keep my eyes open and myself alert after 6-8 hours of college. How the hell will I manage after I graduate? Real world... Im sorry, Im not ready for you yet.

8 comments:

Masti-boy said...

choose psychiatry...give them sleeping pills and you sleep too all night in call room...right?

Faith said...

lol... ha ha so not happening... i think i am mad enough for everyone under one roof anyways..

mahnoor said...

lol... irritated are we?

this is becoming kind of cliche in my world, but growing up is SO overrated.

Masti-boy said...

wese kis cheez main house job ka mood hai?

Faith said...

Maha babez... lol waisey seriously, growing up is really truly over rated... im pretty happy in my present frame of mind and time.. somebody press the pause please..

Faith said...

Masti boy... hmm lets see... abhi to not decided as yet, most probably medicine for 6 months and surgeryfor another 6...whats new with ur admissions scene...

Masti-boy said...

I am already in at baylor, dallas campus...

Thinking of taking few clinical rotations later in AKU. What you think?

Anonymous said...

It's so true what you have posted about us being so good to perfect strangers and lashing at those that care for us and that we love . Something to think about ... I really like my friends like that ... to lash out at me and tell me when I am wrong or annoying or just because they are in a bad mood and don't want to see me or hear my voice . I like honesty in relationships .