Friday, August 25, 2006

Saw it at Maha's blog... just had to do it :D I tag everyone..

If I were a time of day, I would be... an Autumn eve.
If I were a non-human animal, I would be... a horse lol! Not very graceful I know but I LOVE horses.
If I were a direction, I would be... on a crossroad, pointing in all four directions. Thats how I feel most of the times.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be... not a piece of furniture. Bilkul bilkul nahi.
If I were a liquid, I would be... pure clean water all the way!
If I were a tool, I would be... a hammer… no wait… a drill… im annoying enuff :D
If I were a kind of weather, I would be... autumn rain!
If I were a mythical creature, I would be... a mermaid :D or a fairy… maybe a mermaid that had fairy magical powers…
If I were a musical instrument, I would be... a guitar.
If I were a color, I would be... a shade of deep red
If I were a sound, I would be... Dido's Here with me...
If I were a movie, I would be... Meet Joe black :D or the epic Romeo n Juliet without the Romeo dyin in the end. I dont really like my men dead.
If I were a food, I would be... fried chillies!
If I were a material, I would be... silk, aur kiya.
If I were a word, I would be... great!
If I were a facial expression, I would be... a grin
If I were a month, I would be... September (autumn is so me!)
If I were a day of the week, I would be... wednesday... pata nahi kiyu... dont ask me why, i duno either.
If I were a planet, I would be... venus
If I were a tree, I would be... umm... a tree?
If I were a flower/plant, I would be... a daissssssssyyy :D
If I were a fruit, I would be... an orange.
If I were an article of clothing, I would be... a sariii.
If I were a Disney character, I would be... sleeping beauty :D she was the prettiest :D
If I were an online abbreviation, I would be... lol!
If I were a hairstyle, I would be... straight, long, lucious locks!
If I were a number, I would be... ah... next question
If I were a kitchen device, I would be... definitely a good sharp knife... lol, maybe a belan... all you who mock me, be wary of the fury of belannnn muah ha ha ah

1 comment:

Masti-boy said...

it helps in knowing you !!