Thursday, September 28, 2006

Did ya hear... 22 is the new 18 :D

Sigh. I wanna complain about life. Thats what I do most of the time, dont I? But have actually gotten too tired of myself lately. How my sisters and my friends bear me, I have no clue, but Im a little sick of my constant complaining. Ha. Funny haina? Faizo babe gets the credit. She complained enough in one day to make me realize how not-very-fun for the listener it was. So the grinch has been sent off to a corner for some time.

Or maybe its just the festivity of a Coffee chocolate mousse cake that's doing this talking.

Still no clue where the money went. Hope its around here somewhere and not stolen. Cuz then that would be just plain disappointing. I believe in the goodness of people too much.

I made a seperate blog to work as a gratitude journal, but dont feel like posting in it right now. Maybe I will. Some other time. Heard it's very "therapeutic". But for now here's what I am grateful about today:

27. Sep. 2006 (11:37 pm)

1. Sistaz... thank you for the yummy cake, and thank you for knowing chocolate makes me happy. Would be even better if you wouldnt fight with me. Just lemme get away with being right every now and then, wont you :D

2. Mummy... Adorable mum, you are everything I wanna be someday. Thank you for being who you are. I just wish I didn't miss you so much. I miss everyday life with you.

3. Faith... thank you Allah for blessing me with complete absolute faith. Being able to turn to You for every single detail in my life is what Im most grateful about.

P.s:
28th september, 2006. 1:07 am

Some more things to be grateful about:

4. Friends who remember my birthday. My birthday isn't that important to me but when you guys start calling and keep calling till u get through, you make me feel GREAT :D

5. Feb, 2001. You would be there to talk to me 8 am sharp your time zone no matter what. Sep, 2006. You still haven't changed.

6. 2nd Oct 2005. I didn't understand why. Now I do. SubhanAllah, We are the grandest designs of our Lord.

4 comments:

Masti-boy said...

Can I read your gratitude journal.......

Faith said...

ive made it but not written anything in it yet... go to my profile... ull see that blog there.

Anonymous said...

u r coool ... not as cool as moi of course but somewhere quite near .... hehehe. I like it that you took time out to list the things that make you grateful. Specially Allah . I love you Allah ... xxx . You know sohnii sometimes I feel jealous He gives time to others. I want Him all to myself. I know it's selfish but think of it like this .... you love your Mom and know your siblings have as much right to her as you but you still sometimes wish you had her all to yourself ... don't you? I feel same way about Him. To some it may be blasphemous but who cares. My relationship with him is totally my own. Right? Wanna pick a fight? :D:D

Faith said...

Beutiful stranger: Lol! totally! lets fight. I warn u, mess with me not! I kick butt good! :D