Thursday, November 02, 2006

My family and other animals...


One of my favourite cousins (in a long list of favourites): Furqy Baby Posted by Picasa

Disclaimer (before my uncle finds my blog and comes after me for calling his son an animal): The cutie patootie upar is not an animal and even if he is, its just a little monkey. And all that mess is entirely his own handiwork although I found out that giving him a plate full of chips, in some way, encouraged him. And then they blame me for spoiling kids. Hmph.

Yes, Im bored. I dont wanna study anymore :(

3 comments:

Aya said...

Cute kid...:)...and you're to balme for the mess missy...not him!

p.s: when exactly is the exam...how many more days to go?(hehe..this is the question I use to scare people(and myself) into studying)

Anonymous said...

Cweeet!

And you should try reading Girl vs. Pig ... hilarious web comic, and pretty cute too :)

Anonymous said...

hi,this 'kitten' is cute.
giving kids things to mess up isn't sth to blame? why did u? So now clean it up yourself n bear the pain. haha.