Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ramble away....

Im trying to get my friends hooked onto this blogging thing but unfortunately my friends are sadaa k sust and dheet…. A little too much like me
*grin*
Zuljin managed to make a blog, which when u try opening says PAGE NOT FOUND.
Trust him to leave things unfinished, in the middle of nowhere.

With chicki, I had to torture her for days. Every time she’d sit on the net, I’d be there with a open-this-page-to-make-ur-blog. I have a nagging suspicion in the darkest corner of my mind that she only (finally) made the blog to get me off her back….
*sigh*
I only do whats necessary and they hold it against me…..

(On the mention of the darkest corner of my mind, baby titan proceeds to correct me, u don’t have a mind… its all just primitive space-taking liquidy thingy uptill now
**note to self: try beating him up and than running away really really fast.. don’t wanna start uni with bruises, baby titan is good at hittin, with his bones getting heavier n all… and yet u ask, why the prefix Baby along with titan… only those with younger brothers will understand…)

Meet Joe Black was on last night. Bless u Star movies. I am yet again convinced that Brad pitt is THE only living greek god… Scientists should try experimenting with his genes or something, try distributing the lovely eyes and lush hair to the rest of the male lot to make them a little more bearable… how I envy Jennifer Aniston who managed to marry him, (and eventually lose him, yes, but marry him is what I am focusing on…)

**note to self: when the genie gives u three wishes, the second one is I want Brad Pitt all to myself. The first wish will be referred to in some later blog)

Brad looked so adorable in that movie… and the way he kept at that peanut butter…
:D since last night Ive decided I love peanut butter too… its my fave thing in the world (the fact that im allergic to peanuts big time is a teeny weeny detail that can oh-so-casually be overlooked)

Anthony Hopkins was such an utter sweet heart in this movie… the way he goes on about finding love and lightning striking to his dauhter
(I can soooo imagine papajiii saying all that to me… lolz, zoya u never know when lightning may strike…. Yeh rite, that is so happening. the humor of this I think, only us sistas and baby titan will get)

I love the dialogues too…wah wah
Esp the one about the pictures, where the sick Jamaican woman says:
“It nice it happen to you. Like you come to the island and had a holiday. Sun didn't burn you red-red, just brown. You sleep and no mosquito eat you. But the truth is, it bound to happen if you stay long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you, but don't be fooled. We lonely here mostly too. If we lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us.”

Ofcourse the little speech Anthony gives to his daughter (the above mentioned speech) about dancing like a dervish is one of my fave ones too… I believe I have it written down somewhere… wait...
**rummaging**
*open drawer, open books, open journals….. Not here**
**back to bloggin**
(a project for some later time…)

All in all, one of my fave movies ever…. *bliss* *sigh* *giggle*

P.s: for anyone who loves me enough and wants to get me a good birthday present….
Or just a present cuz they love me so much… please note, I want BRAD PITT!!!!

No comments: