Friday, February 17, 2006

Hell is empty. All the devils are here...

10:36 pm
Today is another one of those days where I have SO much to say but here I am, the blogger page open since the last 15 minutes, and I have NO idea what to write.

Much later:

I remember reading somewhere once that app logo k aibo pey parda dalo, Allah ap key aibon pey parda dalein gey (Hide other people's flaws from the world, and Allah will hide your flaws from the world too).

I have my usual bitching sessions every now and then, consequences of being a human, but being the daughter of a mother who breathes and lives her morals and principles, I have more than my usual fair share of ethic-attacks on my poor little conscience.
Especially nowadays, im so majorly sick and annoyed of people slaggin each other off.
PLEASE! STOP ALREADY! If you hadnt noticed im so NOT interested.
Im sick and Im tired of your rantings about how evil he/she really is, how much they suck, and about how you are way better then them. I mean seriously, please stop talking already. If I really wanted to sit and nit-pick their flaws with you, I wouldn't be looking so constipated with my fake half-smile now would I? All you're managing to achieve with this tirade of yours is ruining your own image in front of me. So please, just go away, leave me alone.

And on a completely different note, the song for today is The scientist by Cold play:

Come up to meet you, tell you Im sorry
You dont know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions
Oh lets go back to the start

Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a silence apart
Nobody said it was easy
Oh its such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh its such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
Im going back to the start

4 comments:

Masti-boy said...

you are so awful. You really sucks.

Faith said...

Masti boy: lol Im going to pretend i know what you are talking about till you gimme a better line :P he he... now go listen to the song... make good use of ur time... :D... ull be thanking me later

SR said...

yaar i hate this bitching too. i am quite content with considering mine as the sort thats permissible :P what the rest do is just plain offensive:P

Faith said...

Tp: he he... i totally agree :D