Friday, February 17, 2006

Reality TV and me :D

Last night was one of the very few times in my life Ive been insomniac so now I have insomnia-induced endorphins running around and jumping off the walls... Soooooo I decided to grace you with another post... two posts in 24 hours... count yourself lucky... muahaaahaahaha....
(its the endorphins talking... i swear... :/)

Ive decided that Taylor Hicks is the cutest thing to hit TV with this years's American Idol. Ofcourse, Ace is the hottest, but we're talking about cute... so Taylor Hicks it is :D.... two reasons....
a. He reminds me of George Clooney
b. He is just SO adorable, george clooney or not!!! :D

So until further notice, he is my fave contestant for this year, and I repeat, Ace Young (really) is the hottest...

p.s: I wish they'd call Bo Bice on the show to judge or better yet, sing this year... that'll be IT for me :D

4 comments:

SR said...

yaar im SO DISCONNECTED from american idol this year and am majorly pissed. bas my cable is getting installed, please tell me the times it airs. it is essential i catch up! and ive seen uncle taylor too :P

Faith said...

lol, uncle taylor ki bachi.... he is a really good singer too... im guessing either ppl will really like for being all cute and cuddly or really dislike him for being so cute and cuddly...

Masti-boy said...

what about we desi boys? R V all look like bhangi ?

Masti-boy said...

what about we desi boys? R V all look like bhangi ?