Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Quartet Meme

Aisha insists (or so id like to think :D) to wake me from my slumber...

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life...
1. Baby Titan's tutor from grade 3 to grade 8.
And thats about it. Now that i think about it, i wasnt even paid for it, except for the usual Awwwwwww... but he's your brotherrrrrrr........

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have...
1. Meet Joe Black (what do u mean why?? Two words: Brad Pitt)
2. Romeo n Juliet
3. Dil Chahta hai
4. Little Women

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Quetta
2. Karachi (and that's it... )

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Friends
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. France
2. Italy
3. England
4. Srilanka

Four Books I Love
1. Little women
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Life isn't all ha hee hee
4. Parsa

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Blog line up
2. Hotmail
3. Orkut
4. Msn groups

Four Favorite Foods
1. Pizza/ Burger n fries
2. Haleem
3. Fried Chilli (the way aayi makes them)
4. Fish n chips

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. B-Adams concert (long story.. Sigh)
2. Somewhere on a nice beach
3. Paris
4. Home (with mum)

Four People Whom I Tag Next
1. Zuljin (I highly doubt he'll get around to doing it tho)
2. Sum
3. Tooth paste
4. Mahnoor

4 comments:

Baraka said...

What is it with us women & Mr. Darcy anyway? :)

Faith said...

Lol, Baraka, I duno.. u tell me...
ive been in love with this character since the first time i read Pride and Prejudice in 6th grade...(the summarised version)... Haye... sigh...bliss...***:D***

Aisha said...

I love Darcy too! Sohni we have so much in common! If you lived here, or I lived there I'm sure we'd be best buddies :)

I'm making haleem tonight by the way! :) yummy!

Faith said...

Haye haleeeeeeeeem :D
Lol, funny thing Aisha, back in school whenever my best friend's mum made haleem, she'd send a whole dish, all for me... he he, to this day she still remains my fave aunty.

Have u seen the new Pride and Prejudice movie? I liked the guy who played Darcy... Keira knightley is so not lizzy tho.

YAY! to having similar taste :D