Sunday, December 17, 2006

I never saw this coming. This was not supposed to happen. I don't know what to do anymore. We were supposed to be the Golden Girls (with our boys). What we had was supposed to last. We were all supposed to graduate, get married together, have kids, have our weekend brunches, our annual getaways, and our kitty parties. We were supposed to grow old together.

And now you guys dont even wanna see each other's faces. You've gone ahead and ruined it all for the rest of us. All I have is memory of thirteen wonderful years to look back to and now, you're managing to ruin even that for me. Thank you so frikkin' much.

And stop asking me to choose. Im caught in the middle. I never asked to be here. All you stupid asses with your mega egoes that doesn't let you work things out with your childhood friends. You are all morons. All of you. Jahil, idiot log.

1 comment:

word salad said...

this was supposed to happen...that's why no one could stop it from happening.
U don't have to take sides in every situation...and in some it's very important to take a side...to support a view.

i hope this makes sense to u.