Monday, December 25, 2006

Me me!! and a little more me. :D

Seven Things I want to do in life:
1) Be someone Allah would be proud of.
2) Accept and love myself for who I am.
3) TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL.
4) Learn to play a guitar/ dance/ skate/ swim/ play tennis. I really do wanna learn how to swim.
5) Learn a few other languages. Become better at farsi and pushto.
6) Work hard at whatever I do become eventually. I wanna, really really wanna enjoy my job.
7) Not become a statistic. Ever. In anyway.

Seven Things I can do:
1) Wrap gifts.
2) Drive! He he. Not good at it though.
3) Shop for shoes. :D Yes I have excellent taste when it comes to shoes. So I gloat.
4) Obsess and fret and whine and complain.
5) Organize stuff.
6) Sleep for more then 8 hours. My maximum was 15 or 16 hours straight once.
7) Remember birthdays.

Seven Things I cant do:
1) Keep grudges. Seriously. Keeping grudges needs good memory. I dont have that so I forget most of the times what I was upset about. Besides my tantrums are usually a tidal deal. Comes and goes, no grudges.
2) Cook
3) Make a decent cup of tea. (lol at your scandalised look, but really. I dont drink tea so I never get the amount of tea, milk or sugar right.)
4) Hate people. Requires too much energy. Im ok with disliking them.
5) Sing.
6) Give good vivas.
7) Keep up pretenses.

Seven things I say the most:
1) Haina.
2) Lol! (in writing that is)
3) Acha suno.
4) Eeew
5) Khair.
6) Bloody hell
7) Elo

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Looks (yep, Im that shallow and that honest)
2) Humor (he HAS to be funny)
3) Witty (without being a schmuck)
4) Kindness
5) Honesty
6) Humility
7) Good taste

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1) Brad Pitt (obviously)
2) Guy (who keeps running and running) in String’s Video “Huey Anjaney kiyu”
3) Eric Bana
4) Lead Guy in the movie Step up
5) Adnan Siddiqui.
6) Jas Arora
7) Dont remember any other.

2 comments:

Reza said...

Komal says:
well right here the evil is in the man's heart... not in my hair or access of skin

Reza said...

Disregard the above comment :\ or even delete it. My Cousin Komal loves to make an ass out of herself lol. I apologize for the comment.

Thankyou for coming to my blog and posting on it. :D. I love my semester too much to hand it over :P. Do keep coming back. I will add you to my blogroll :). Cheers. And remove the above comment.