Monday, January 09, 2006



Aaahhh!!!!

Bryan Adams is coming to Karachi!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

For everyone who thinks Im going crazy, please click the small red button on the top right hand side of this page and GO AWAY, I dont like you too much either!!!!

While growing up, I heard a combination of everything, from my Uncle's latest bollywood music collection to Ami's oldies goldies to sisters' mix of everythin English. I grew to like some, dis some, and just grew out of some.

But Bryan adams was it for me. Something I dint grow out of, something I never forgot the words to, something Ive always always loved.

So before he grows old and dies, or I bite the dust, someone PLEASE tell me the details about his present tour. Im desperate!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

DysfunctionaL said...

umm its jan 29th, Arabian Sea Country Club..

i bet u already know though.. or not?

mahnoor said...

*wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!*

this is sooooo unbelievably unfair. he's the crush of my life! nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

KM said...

u seriously need to ask insiya...
she works at fm89 and there going to be giving out free tickets...u have to listen and win em!

Faith said...

Dys: I just knew the date thanks to Maha.. thanks for telling me

Mahnoor: i hear ya girl!

Khizzy: hmm... anything that will work, im willing to try!