Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sleep deprived and caffeine-driven inanity…

…I like who you are. But I hate sharing. The extent of your phone book scares me.

…If you could have a small stone for every time you miss me, the egoistic and self-centered part of me wants you to have enough to be able to cause some serious damage.

…I wont allow my life to be a compromise. Ever.

…Why do they kill the cute guy in the end of the movie? Four brothers was good otherwise.

…No Poogle, I dont know what is wrong with me. I wish I did. I want this more than anything else. But I cant help it.

…Memories. Funny things. How much of them is actually real and how much of it do we idolize and blow up to be all pretty and perfect?

…The memory of him seems perfect. Untarnished. The first. The beginning. I dont want him to come back in my life. The memory would lose its perfection then.

…Im still using dial-up internet. Yes, shoot me now. Hanging would be fine too. So to all the people I disappear on while chatting, Im sorry…. Please dont hate me. Its my screwed up net connection.

…I stared at the floor, willing it to split open and swallow me. I wished I could crawl into some dark hole and disappear. I would never come out. Ever. Didnt find a hole big enough. Instead, made my way through a meal and tried to smile while eating kheer. Oh well.

…I dont think the truth sets you free. I think it weighs you down, cripples you. Do we really need to know the truth each and every time?? Atleast what you dont know wont hurt you.

…And the song for today is Calling all angels by Train. Go listen to it. Seriously. Jao!

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
Cuz I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

And Im calling all angels
And Im calling all you angels

And I wont give up if you dont give up
I wont give up if you dont give up

I wont give up if you dont give up
I wont give up if you dont give up

I need a sign to let me know you're here
Cuz my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

And Im calling all angels
And Im calling all you angels

When children have to play inside so they dont disappear
While private eyes solve marriage lies cause we dont talk for years
And football teams are kissing Queens and losing sight of having dreams
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

And Im calling all angels
And Im calling all you angels

And I wont give up if you dont give up
I wont give up if you dont give up

I wont give up if you dont give up
I wont give up if you dont give up

Im calling all angels
Im calling all you angels

5 comments:

Casablanca said...

I agree. We dont need to know the truth all the time. Sometimes, ignorance IS bliss. Sigh :(

And I love 'Calling all angels' too!

Masti-boy said...

I have some extra Prozac..bhejun?

Faith said...

Casablanca: Ditto!

Masti boy: :D he he

mahnoor said...

dude i like train. but calling all angels and drops of jupiter beat all!!! :)

Aisha said...

btw- you've been tagged!