Monday, January 09, 2006

Grrrr....Excuse me if Im feeling a little homicidal right now!!


October 2005


Fouzia: 4 yrs
Imran: 28 yrs

Imran is Fouzia's brother in law. He had no kids of his own so he begged his Mother in law to let him adopt Fauzia. She agreed and he brought her home. One day when his wife had gone somewhere, he raped Fouzia. So brutally that the doctors had to remove her uterus when she was taken to the hospital. The baby's uterus was removed. She had cigarette burns all over her body and a few of her bones were broken.

His excuse: I wanted to have sex with her. I couldnt control myself.

2 comments:

KM said...

who the hell...
did u read this in the papers!!!

bastard should be castrated!

Faith said...

Khizzy I read it in a magazine october 2005 issue, dont even remember what magazine it was. it was an article about rape victim status in pakistan, including references to mukh. mai, etc... Im not a very vengeful person but i hope this guy burns in hell