Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Came across this on someone's profile on orkut while browsing...
(and since this certain someone is a friend's friend, all names will be witheld.... but feel free to laugh if u find it funny :D.... talk about taking things literally... he he how very gross)

Turn-ons: public displays of affection

And while I am on the topic of haw-hawing about what everyone's been upto, we (Spaz and I) saw a girl at a wedding, who Spaz later told me, was a 'total bitch'. Yep, those were her words. I wondered the reason behind them, whether it was cuz Ms. Total Bitch had
a) ruined Spaz's life
b) stolen Spaz's boyfriend
c) not paid back her loan taken from Spaz
d) stolen Spaz's job
e) any combination of the above

So i asked Spaz why Ms. TB was... well, such a Total bitch.

Reason: the woman was wearing loads of vamp -like make up at a mela really late in the night.

And here i was thinking, I was messed up and bloody opinionated.

No comments: