Friday, June 02, 2006

Filmy. Very filmy.

I thrive on drama. So much so that now the pattern of ‘ordinary’ in life scares me. The luke warmness of emotions is terrifying. I asked a friend what are you passionate about? He gave me the usual work and studies reply. No problem. I take that as an answer, just not a very good one.
Yes I have seen too many Indian movies. And read too many romance novels. Listened to a few too many songs. To the point that now a life without a lot of happiness expressed in the loudest manner ever, a life without the deepest sorrow, a life without love that scalds your heart and burns through your soul, a life with no idea about notions like ecstasy, love, passion, hate, anger, bliss, madness.. a life devoid of feelings in their purest and primal form, a life that just consists of days being spanned out to merely fulfill the act of existing… to me, this life doesnt seem a life at all.
Unless you can cry tears that will shake the heavens, and laugh even harder… live, hope and dream in the noisiest and most dramatic way ever…. Unless you dont do that, how will you ever know you really lived?

No comments: