Friday, June 09, 2006

So FIFA WORLD CUP 2006 started today. And Ive been ordered by dady dearest to stay away from the TV till it finishes. For the next few weeks, this place will undergo soccer frenzy while my Dad, brother and sister will obsess about every little move made on the field. And since I find it very easy to get caught up in the hype, you might just find me posting about it every now and then.

Spent the day at Amy's place. That girl is infectious, i swear. She's a train wreck waiting to happen most of the time. But man, is she fun to be with or what. She told me something concerning somebody I care a whole lot about. I was about to TXT my somebody-i-care-about-a-lot and tell her about the little piece of information i had just recieved when i remembered what Dr. A had told me a few days ago.
We had a Muscle Dystrophy patient come in the other day with little chances of survival beyond his teen years (the condition cannot be cured), and I wanted to know if we should find out whether any of his other siblings had the same condition. Why take away somebody's reason to be happy? Let them be, dont tell them anything, when nothing can be done, Dr. A had replied.
So today I did that. I erased the sms I had written and i put the cell back into my purse. I care about her and her being happy way too much... my lips are sealed.

P.s: maybe I'll post about Dr. A someday. The man is dynamic. I havent been blown off my feet like this since I met Dr. Shuro.

p.p.s: Germany won: 4-2. Dad and Baby Titan are discussing the last goal of the game and betting on whether Poland or Ecuador(spl?) will come thru. See what i meant.

1 comment:

word salad said...

poland!n u knw wht..the whole country i live in is soccer crazy..n i mean crazy to the extent that there's hardly any traffic on the roads... n the cable monopoly..they're charging an ENORMOUS sum of money to view those channels and with that an agreement for a whole yr's subscription!!!