Friday, June 02, 2006

Every now and then...

Do you think its weird that 80 % of the smsz I send start with a LOL?

Compliment of the day: You're going to be a good doctor someday. You know how to cheer people up.
*** :D I feel like patch adams already. Oh the little ray of sunshine me. ***

Kate and Leopold: Love is a leap. I was never inspired to jump.

Victor Hugo: The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

A cure for my blues and the reason for my recent sore thumb: Grand Theft Auto III. All hail the people who made Play station 2. God bless you folks.

To one of my best friends Princess Fuz: I changed. You changed. The amazing part is ‘we’ dint. That is what great friendships are all about. Love ya girl!

Its a little unnerving when you cant tell your best friend about your year old blog, cuz you're scared that she'll read it and figure out things about you (since she happens to be a smartass and knows you the way nobody else does) that even you arent willing to admit to yourself.

No comments: