Sunday, June 25, 2006

What Ive been doing lately...

Saw Original Sin...
(yeah, Im slow.. :P ... atleast i got around to it.)

Luis: Christ! You'll be the death for me.
Julia: Oh... I hope so.

Louis: Whore! Liar! Thief! Dont you see? Dont you see that I cannot breath without you? I cannot live without you? Dont you see that? Dont you see how much I love you?

(haye... how sweet... Oh wouldnt it be nice to be loved so much! sigh... i meant by Antonio B :P)

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
Saw Xmen 3:

Dr. Jean Grey: You would die for them?
Logan: No not for them... for you.
Dr. Jean Grey: Save me...
Logan: I love you...

(Oh man... Logan is sooooo hot! :D)

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Saw Underworld: Evolution :

(Im disappointed... even tho i love movies involving myth and all, the only thing nice abt this one was Scott Speedman)

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Read Veronika Decides to Die by the guy that wrote The Alchemist... a must read...

No comments: