Thursday, August 11, 2005

He's all that

You know how when you love someone too much, nothing seems good enough for them? You’ll look at something, and go, nah! They deserve way better.

The very same way, I always thought no one would ever be good enough for the wonderfully--crazy--fire breathing--fiercely loyal--over bearing--incredibly funny person that she is. No one could ever measure up to what I thought she deserved. She deserved so much more than what all those guys had to offer.

Go away with your emotional baggage and the whole crappity circus, I would mentally bash them.

Rejected everyone remained.

Until one day.

Her: he’s amazing.
Me: who is?
Her: him.
Me: no he isn’t. no one can be amazing. I’m sure you could do better.
Her: you don’t even know him
Me: well, ok lets get to know him than. He mite be nice, but im sure, amazing he’s not.

Off I went to meet him and give my approval and blessings to the happy couple.

Female you’re doomed, you the rational one, you’re not thinking straight. Too much heart, not enough brain. don’t expect so much, Im sure he isn’t that amazing, I thought on my way there.

Two hours later, I came out thinking, not bad. Not bad at all
Two years later, Im thinking, he’s amazing! :D

The obsessive creepy psychotic guy that I expected.
Not there.
Instead I met this wonderfully warm and funny person who really actually loved her the way I thought she deserved to be loved.
No ego (amazing), no false pretences.
And he pampers her like crazy (ok, I admit, Im a bit jealous here :D)
And its not about just treating her right, although I think he is a genius at that.
What’s wonderfully surprising is the fact that he is a really really (I mean really!) nice guy.
A complete gentleman.
Good sense of humor, no creepy ickiness about him.
And amazingly no attitude problems.
I mean, really!

After two years of knowing him, I wanna dance my hop-around-be-happy-dance each time I think about them together.

P.S: I’ve been meaning to write this post since some time now, and now I have a writer’s block. Duno how to end it. I mean I could go on about how great he is and how perfect they are for each other. Like today, I commented to a friend, he’s a super banda. She laughed and said, the type whose twin you would want for yourself???
That made me think.
The way I saw it, I’m pretty ok with falling for anyone within the range of semi-psychotic to a little-normal. But for her, only the best would’ve done. For her, he is what I had always wanted.

Awesome u, Janni Bhai!

No comments: