Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pass the mirror please!

5th grade:
dad taking me to the hair dressers. me ending up with something resembling a micro-bob. dad thinking its cool. me... i just wished i could disappear somewhere till they grew back.

7th grade:
being tall is not fun, especially when everyone in your year is a foot shorter than you... even the guys.

9th grade:
ugly duckling hasn't left the building yet. wish i had discovered the wonders of wax back than.

O-levels farewell:
what the hell did i do to myself, i still dont know. pink eye shadow, pink lipstick, pink me = ugly me

A-levels:
short hair, taller people around me. i feel a little at home. maybe it'll all be ok. i mite just make it. the hair color did wonders i think.

Present Uni-life:
nope. i give up. im not going to make it. Im still tall, fat and the ugly duckling is back for good.

2 comments:

BBCD said...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you sound stunning to me.

Faith said...

he he... thanks :D awfully sweet of u