Sunday, August 21, 2005

Just finished the sixth book in the series of Harry Potter, The Half Blood Prince.
It was excellent.
And dont give me the crap about it being for kids. Read all six books for yourself and then tell me you arent waiting for the seventh one.
Though I still feel awful about the ending. Like I had said once before, isnt it bad enough that people you love die in real life. Why does it have to be that way in books and movies too. These two are supposed to be my escape from the realities of life Id rather close my eyes to than face. (see, thats why I love fairytales… happy endings and happily-forevers are my kind of thing…)
Dumbledore died... I still havent gotten used to the fact that Sirius Black is dead, now they kill one of my other favorites in the series…

Not fair. **sniff**

Mo, Ive decided, is crazy. He remembers every little detail from all six books. When I say every little, I mean every little. He freaked me out big time yesterday with all sorts of stuff that I dint even remember was ever there in the books. Remember RAB? Remember the necklace? Remember this, remember that? Onnnnnnnnn he went.
But he is smart, that ill say. Oh, and he thinks Dumbledore is not dead (YAY!) cuz Avara Kedavra spell leaves no mark, and something weird had happened to Dumbledore when he died.

Go figure.

All I know is that if the oldy doesnt come back in the next two books, I know who to kick for getting my hopes all up and running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to drop by and check out your blog. Thanks for visiting mine. I've never read the Harry Potter books, so I can't comment on this particular post. ha ha ha...I'll be back again :)