Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Life’s a bitch… now so am I.
-Batman Returns


Its been a weird couple of weeks at college lately. All us friends have somehow metamorphosized (is that even a word??) into super-bitches. we bite, we claw, we bitch, we do the whole routine. Raging tempers. And patience seems to be coming in smaller and smaller doses.

The thing being, I like my friends a lot. They are really nice people. All of them. I hate the fact that we get irritated so often, lose our patience with each other so easily and snap at each other so much. Maybe it’s the fact that the beginning days are gone, the need to get into each other’s good books are gone. And now that we know each other a little more, we have found out things (personality traits) about each other that we cannot quite stand. To me, that still doesn’t seem like a good enough reason though to make each other miserable. We get irritated so easily and are mean to each other in ways more than just harsh words. And its not just any one of us. Its all of us… baari baari. I hate it. I never became friends with these girls with the intention of being bitchy to them. So ok, we have our differences. Who doesn’t? personally it would be a tad bit dull if we didn’t. now if these differences were something I couldn’t work around, I would probably not hang around with them anymore. Im not the type of person who has patience to do things I don’t wanna do (my bad, I know).

I just don’t know what is wrong… has Med-school finally got its claws into us??? Has the extra-stress gotten us into being the extremely anal people that we are now, so much so that we completely refuse to be patient, considerate and just the plain nice human beings that we all are?

2 comments:

Aisha said...

perhaps you're too comfortable around each other? So now you guys hold nothing back? Stress can do it... Anytime I get uspet about school or work my husband bears the brunt! poor guy.. it's the ones who you know will take it, that you give it to... sad isnt it?

word salad said...

some ppl should stop being SELFISH...now THAT is the word.