Saturday, September 03, 2005

Truly entertaining…

During channel surfing today, me and Honey (Honey and I… whatever!) came across the Pakistani movie channel, Filmazia. Now when they say, our movies are pure entertainment, take their word for it. Lol, seriously.

So we sat there wide-eyed. There was a song playing where this huge (im not kidding… huge!!!) female was dancing, and apparently trying to please a very disgruntled and rutha hua yaar. She would hop for him, run circles around him, mess with his hair and than pull his cheeks… it would have all been a little cute. Lol, but what made it funny was the fact that the hero was even bigger than her, they looked like a pair of dancing pandas, and he had a flat burger cut and big moustache, which the female was pulling again and again. Lol, it was hilarious.

Then comes the even funnier part… lol, yes there is more, I told you pure entertainment, they wont disappoint you… so after the song ends, Mr. and Mrs. Panda, whose screen names are apparently Shehzada and Shehzadi (im not kiddin), are cuddling around when a villian comes along… he is super-smart, pencil-thin in front of these two. So he looks at them with a smirk on his face and tells Shehzada

Pyaar to bahot karliya… ab thordi maar bi kha lo…

Lol, thats when I fell off the couch laughing and my sister, taking mercy on me, changed the channel.

Next time someone asks me why I dont watch Pakistani movies, ill make sure I tell them this ‘nice and entertaining’ movie.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

"a pair of dancing pandas" i love that!!! :)