Thursday, October 26, 2006

All roads lead to heaven...

I have a yellow sponge bob pencil. Cute! Also, I am cute because I smell like strawberries and melon right now (courtesy of the new moisturizer from mum). Apparently, insects and mosquitoes think so too; they've been biting me since last night. Which is not a good thing since there is a dengue fever epidemic going on nowadays.

I have all my worms mixed up. Dont you make faces at me. We, med-students, study disgusting stuff to treat you with your disgusting aliments. So says the bitch high on caffeine at the mo.

My commed book is a comedy. I shall post some excerpts from the reproductive health chapter (you with your faces again. We are all adults here :P) if you promise not to report my blog for indecent content. That reminds me. Forensic was pretty retarded too. But that was mostly a retarded subject. Commed is a retared course book.

Something I heard on FM 101, that made me smile at 3:30 am on chaand raat:

Tumharey lams ki hiddat nahi toh yaqeen jano, zindagi tham si gayi hai.

2 comments:

Aya said...

Ah the joys of forensic medicine and community medicine...hehe...I actually wrote to my dean to try and get rid of forensic medicine at least...didn't work(obviously!)....they make you do forensic med in fourth yr?we did that in third and community med in fourth yr.

word salad said...

the poem didn't make sense to me :(
i want a tashree.
n i want the story of DDD n the other one..sohnii...wht're u doing there? it's part of ur job to keep me updated!
oh now, maybe the memotional blackmail wasn't a good idea...so puhleeeeeeeez! :D see, i'm actually being nice