Thursday, October 19, 2006

Whatchoo' talkin about

Aahhhh.. :/ I've started having my qualms again. The ones I usually have every two months when people start talking too much about shadiz and stuff. I hate weddings. lol, no wait. That is a complete lie. I love weddings. Dressing up is good for my vanity and ego. :D I just don't like the idea of marriage. For me, it means that there's nothing better in life left to do. I think I'll stop talking to Lint till I dont feel like retching everytime he says the M word. (He isn't talking about me, mind you.)

Aaahhh... travellllllinnnnnggg..... :D now that is something that is so high on the my list of to-dos. Totally non-retch. I swear if this were not Pakistan and if my parents were ok with that, I would not be in med-school right now. I'd be travelllllllinggggg all over the world. or atleast all over one continent. I know it requires money. Dont you go rolling your eyes at me. I'd work and then travel and then work and then travel. I can swear I have a gypsy/nomad soul in me. One day I'll leave my husband and kids and run away to some other country where I will change my name and identity. Princess Leia! That'll be the new me. I'll grow out my hair back to their old glorious length, wear long kimonoes... no scratch that idea. I hate layering, cant handle hot weather anyway. So will have long long hair again and will wear something that looks nice. And then I'll send my husband hate mail via Fedex, which will also be sort of mystery mail, along the lines of I know what you did last summer to drive your poor, lovely, beautiful (:D) wife away, you stinking bastard, so now you gotta take care of the kids yourself, and if you make them cry, I will so come down there and put the fear of God in you, that you'll curse the day you laid eyes on me, you retard, and you better feed my kitty too while you're at it, and dont you dare think about marrying anyone else yet, Im still not through with making you miserable enough to wanna kill yourself yet.

Yeah that would be good fun. Sigh. Curses, I hate studying for exams. Grumble grumble grumble.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALLAH ka shukar hai k u hate marriage. I already pity that poor soul who would do the folly to be ur husband... :P

Aya said...

LOL! I enjoyed this...hehe..(and no I am not enjoying seeing you go through the misery of studying for exams...)...nice outlet,this...errm..happy studying!;)

Faith said...

Uxuf: lol, the only reason ure still not added to my target list is because u apparently got engaged. lol, count urself lucky, ure not one of the 'poor souls'... he he, yahan aakey dekho kitni lambi line khardi hai ;)

Aya: Lol, expect a lotta outbursts like this, aya. I so dont deal well with exam related stress. People sleep less, eat less, constantly study. I just talk gibberish.

Anonymous said...

You been tagged!

Faith said...

TDH: sigh, no... not law... Medicine.