Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This post's idea is a total rip off from Saba's blog. I loved the way she had done it so I decided to do it too. Sorta like a meme. Dont hate me.

If I could, then I would…

* * * go traveling. RIGHT NOW. One backpack (maybe two) and lots of cash. All ye who cramp my style, sorry you cant come along.

* * * decide once and for all about Lint. Being so bloody indecisive majorly sucks.

* * * leave my uni. I hate it.

* * * go back to 2002 and try harder for the uni I actually wanted to go to. Or atleast, know the behtri in eventually not being able to get in despite the good grades that I did, infact, get, so that atleast it wont haunt me for the rest of my life.

* * * not know you AT ALL, Dr. too-good-to-be-f***ing-true. From the first hey to the last Ok, talk to you some other time, I would not know you. At all. You might mean well, but man, you have an ego the size of a frikkin elephant.

* * * tell Paeds, Gynae and Medicine Department to go get an enema.

* * * also not have known you. You are fake. And I cant believe I toh-tal-ly fell for it. Wait. I can believe it, I am stupid enough. But seriously, you are number 2 on my list of totally wish you didnt exist.

* * * Make your hurt go away, C.

* * * tell a few people I am unfortunately related to go straight to hell. For all you made my mother go through, I hope you rot long and slow. Godspeed.

* * * Kiss mum's hurt away.

* * * go back a few months and pay more attention to Dazed when we were still talking to each other.

3 comments:

Aisha said...

wow sohnii dear, what happened? lots of sadness in this post.

Faith said...

Aisha! hey. Its all part of our lives isnt it. The people we wish didnt exist, those that we cant stand, those that we can stand and love to bits and pieces, the things we did that we are sorry for, the things that we didnt do that we regret way more... all part of our lives. I guess you just take it a day at a time and try not thinking about it all together :D

cheers!

word salad said...

gosh! we really need to talk more!!!
i'm sorry for not being there when u were hurting this much.
i know it's all part of life..but sometimes, we just need someone to talk about it.