Friday, October 20, 2006

Tag!!

Today
Height: 5'7... Almost, lol!
Color: depends on the time of the year you see me… I range from a nice gori in hols (yes, im Vain, lol, deal with it), to a deep sickly yellowish brown in uni summers.
Piercing: 2 each ear, 1 nose… of course I look cool. My nose pin is a hit. Go ask DKA.
Tattoos: sigh if only they were allowed, I’d get one on me ankle.

Right Now
Time: 4:26 am
Mood: Antsy… need to eat and need to study.
Taste: Coffee
Weather: meh… my room gets no ventilation I swear.
Bad habit: sleep too much, spend too much time on the net, watch too much TV, dont study enough. And I constantly pick on my lips.
Current crush: JD from scrubs... he he I like my guys cute and funny.
Biggest regret: different uni.
Perfume(s): Eew Im so not going to smell myself right now. Its 4 in the night, Ive been studying, which equals working very very hard. What do you think I smell like? :P Yes, I can be very disgusting at times.
Thing I want to do: Travel travel travel.

Favourite
TV show: lots.. I love TV!!! Bright colours, good music, tiny little people… what isnt there to love :D
Book: Life isnt all Ha Ha he he by Meera Syal
Non alcoholic drink: Coca Cola!! My hips and tummy have certainly shown their affection by holding on to the pounds.
Milk drink: Strawberry shake.
Brand: none.
Color: None in particular. Dont like brown.
Emblem: Lol! I actually had to look up the meaning of this word first. Ha ha. I kid u not. I thought it was a word projecting an idea about a person, but its more like a visual picture or something. So I have no idea what I would be. Maybe I could be that famous painting where the blad man is screaming about something, you know the one they shown on MTV too.
Perfume: Cool water, hugo boss, chanel no.5.
Designer: HSY! Pretty pretty colours.
Chocolate: Maaaarssss, Cadbury’s fruit and nut. CHocolate cake. yum yum.

Have I Ever
Broken the law: I am not sure. Can you repeat the question while I go hide somewhere?
Misused credit card: Nope.
Skipped school: Lol, I loved school. In all my school going years, I just remember skipping it willingly one day, when I was sick and I happened to have a Bio test. Coincidence you think? ;) But does college count? I had like official Friday chutti all this year.
Fell asleep in the shower/bath: No. Not yet. Working on that.
Had children: Nope, none that I know of.
Been in love: Lol, Not sure.
Been hurt: yeah. Just last night, Chicki gave me her usual knock on the head. Which is more like a thud. And by usual I mean, she physically has to hit me every time she passes me by. We sisters show our love Stone-age style. You my sister, I love you, thud. Gets the point across.

Random
Have a job: No.
My CD player has what in it right now: Norah Jones.
If I were a crayon, the color: Pftt. I dont wanna be a crayon. I wanna be a water colour :D
What makes me happy: Im always happy. Not that it has much to do with my sunny predisposition. Im just on a lot of crack right now. :D

When/What Was the Last
I got a real letter: Dont remember.
Got an email: Abhi abhi when someone commented on my blog.
Thing I purchased: Does a card for my cell phone count?
TV program I watched: Scrubs!!! I wuv JD!
Movie I saw in the theaters: MI: 2 Lol, that too exactly 4 years ago.
Hugged: Khala. Last night.
Place I was: bathroom. Two minutes ago.
Song heard: Dil kya karey.
Phone call: Ish!
Was depressed: a few days ago about my paeds result.

What Comes to Mind When I Hear
Car: accident.
Murder: she wrote
Cape: super-man
Cell: credit!
Fun: chutti!
Shoe: want more!
Crush: JD!
Music: not right now
Love: outdated
Chalk: school

I Tag
Sum... lets see if I can wake her from her slumber.
Aya
Aisha
TP
Zuljin

1 comment:

DysfunctionaL said...

lol- i like that connotation of 'been hurt', more..