Monday, July 18, 2005

Best things in life...

  • Waking up to see that mum/dad have flown all the way from Q-town to give us a surprise visit… cuz they missed us..
  • When it rains unexpectedly
  • Finding out that a new Hobnobs branch has opened next to Shazz
  • Photographs that turn out brilliant
  • New shoes that make my feet look perfect
  • Laughing until my stomach hurts
  • Unexpected praise
  • To wake up and realize its still possible to sleep for a few more hours
  • Getting a perfect score in A levels
  • Winter days... when it snows and I cant feel my nose
  • Agha calling back when I accidentally give him a missed call
  • A hot shower when its cold outside
  • Seeing my best friend Sush after two years and realizing the distance just made me love her more
  • Finding out that a Pharma test I was dreading just got cancelled
  • When my cat cuddles up with me in the middle of the night, purring happily
  • Looking at the sleeping form of Baby Titan (chotu bhaiyaa), and being hit with so much pride and love that it leaves me breathless
  • Finding out I scored an A in med-ward when I was actually dreading failing
  • Getting a laptop after months and months of wanting one
  • To have somebody I adore, tell me they love me.

No comments: